The weight of words, the shock of animation
Word Cloud makes it possible to visually represent terms most often used. Just like a vote, it can, at the beginning of the event, break the ice and encourage guests to express themselves to make the experience as participatory as possible. At the end of the event, it can synthesize the public mindset. You ask your open question, your audience answers in one word! The answers gradually form a cloud of live, scalable words. The more redundant a word is, the more important it becomes in the cloud. The vocabulary thus mapped will enrich your content.
How does it work?
1. OPEN QUESTION
- You’re asking an open question to your audience.
2 . SENDING THE WORD
- You are invited to respond by SMS via a free 10 digit number (06 XX XX XX XX), or via our voting keypads or our EventApp.
3 . DISTRIBUTION OF THE RESULTS
- The words appear on the screen as soon as they are received or after moderation, at your convenience.
- They form a cloud of evolving words.
- The most redundant words centre and grow according to their recurrence.
Some examples ...
Most of the " Word Cloud " solution
- Visual impact: you customize your cloud (color, font, background, etc.) to obtain a quality rendering, faithful to your image. This visual can be used post-event for your communication media.
- Multi-source: your audience has the choice to participate via different channels: SMS, our voting keypads or directly from our EventApp.
- Maximum involvement rate: the fun and dynamic side promotes participation.
- Moderation: you can create a “black list” of words that you don’t want to see in your cloud.
NEW : FACEFONT TERMINAL
- Your guests are photographed and then their portrait is reinterpreted as a cloud of words of different fonts of different sizes. Photos can be sent by email immediately if you have a Wifi connection, otherwise the day after the event.
- Accomplishments are instantly printed on site in a 4″ x 6″ format and can be shared directly on social networks. The back of the terminal has a screen on which the photos can be displayed. If you wish, we can also distribute all the photos on a remote screen (optional screen).
SOME CASE STUDIES:
- ORANGE: formation of a word cloud summarizing the themes of a seminar of more than 100 participants.