Probe the audience of your event!
Enable your audience to vote by text:
- Answer a quiz
- Choose the public’s favorite
- Give an answer to a specific question
Ask multiple choice questions to your audience, consult the results of the votes in real time.
- Participants send their vote by text
- The message will look like «Send your vote to the 06 XX XX XX XX »
- The results of the vote are integrated into a GUI (Graphical User Interface).
Participation in the vote costs the price of a regular text message for participants. Free text messages don’t exist in France. We have a real-time graph which gives the results of the vote in the form of a dynamic chart.
In the case of many questions:
We advise you to cut the votes according to the letters of the alphabet. First Vote: A = yes; B = no. Second vote: Choice of C, D, E, F etc. It also helps not to mix the results. We can put in place a significant number of votes but we recommend you to limit this number to the maximum to ensure a high turnout.
A 100% customizable solution :
- Your logo
- Your graphic (font, text color …)
- Showing votes (graphic, background color, animation, ..)
- Background image
- Thank you text message: immediately after sending the question by text or after the operation, a thank you text can be sent to all participants. The content of the message is 160 characters maximum.
- Contest: at the end of the event, a random draw is carried out on all text messages sent, to designate one or more winners (to be defined). A text message is sent to the winners which asks them to call a phone number to make themselves known.
- Creations of content: you get a rich content and a real feedback in real time.
- Screening: Questions are screened then sorted to avoid abuse. This solution also allows you to ask the right questions to the right contacts at the right times.
- Discretion: everyone can give their opinion and ask questions anonymously by text, even the most shy.
- Extension: After the event, it is possible to answer the questions that have not been processed.
- Multi-site: Hundreds of people can participate simultaneously and the on-screen display can be done at different locations.