MOB APP - WEB APP
The customized mobile and web application for your event
To facilitate interaction and foster networking within your event we propose to create an application via two options depending on your issue:
Mobile application available on Apple Store and Google Play. A code is required allowing participants to access the requested modules. An application dedicated to your event with no access code is also possible. Recommended for multi-day networking events.
Mobile website available via a dedicated URL (example: https://mobilactifevents.fr). Participants type the URL in the search bar and access all modules directly (possibility to secure the site).
These two options allow us to centralize all our modules, namely, access to the practical information, the program of the day, agenda, questions & reactions, vote & quizz, trombinoscope (Who’s who), presentation of the speakers, pictures sending.
Attention, the chat between participants, Push notifications and geo-localized treasure hunt are only available on MobApp!
All of our Web and Mobile apps are graphically customized to match the image of your company as well as the theme of your event. In addition to being easy to access our applications are intuitive allowing a simplified use.
MOST OF EVENT APP:
- Hyper-personalization: we customize our application 100% to your image! Logo, graphic charter, icons, typography, background image… for a solution that looks like you!
- Multi-devices: you can choose to use your MobApp from your smartphone and/or from your iPad! Don’t have an iPad? We’ll take care of everything.
- Contextualised communication: the use of ibeacons (small sensors that can interact with nearby devices) triggers an action on a guest’s smartphone or tablet, the moment it approaches or moves away from a specific place: activation of a module, appearance of a message, possibility of automatic login, opening of a URL…
The essentials of our Event App modules:
Each user can customize his profile with a photo, first and last name and personal information.
Interactive trombinoscope: access to the profile of all participants
Complete program of the event.
Provision of documents, videos and other information.
Multiple Choice/ Survey then live results.
Your participants exchange with each other thanks to the chat module directly linked to Who’s who.
Questions and reactions live to the current intervention, “like” of the best question…
Vote - Quiz
Invite participants to answer a multiple choice question, or even to vote to elect their favourite project. The results can be seen live.
Ideal for the conventions.
Participants work in teams on an exercise and then submit the results directly to leaders. They can interpret them and then quickly make a graphical restitution.
Sending photos. Adding an effect (Sepia, N&B…) or a comment to create a LogoLive, feed the gallery of your event, your blog…
Access to all the photos of the event thanks to our integrated gallery!
Live monitoring of speakers’ presentations: we monitor the slide display remotely to be in step with the flow.
Get feedback to identify areas for improvement in future events.
SOME CASE STUDIES:
- ICADE : creation of interactivity for 200 managers via a personalised application.
- AREVA : development of an application for an event, via iPads, without connection (local network).
- ARMÉE DE TERRE : development of a local network application to communicate information, create interaction through a quiz.
- COM’ EN OR DAY : strengthening the digital experience of the event.
- CAMPANILE :Secure voting by web application