Com’ en Or Day | MobApp & SocialWall
Since 2016, Les Halls de la Filature and the IAEvent Lille have been organizing Com’ en Or Day , the event and communication fair in Northern France.This venue is a strong digital event.
Objectives of the operation? Allow visitors / public to:
- access to information: agenda, floor plan and other practical information…
- vote for their favourite booth,
- speak at the various conferences of the day,
- follow on a giant screen the activity around the show on social networks Twitter & Instagram
For 3 years, MobilActif has implemented 3 solutions:
- The MobApp: an application developed by MobilActif, dedicated to the event, downloadable on mobile. Through its various modules, it offers users centralized access to all practical information (list of exhibitors, agendas of the various conferences, highlights of the day) and documents (presentations by stakeholders). It also allows you to interact live with the moderators of the conferences, to vote… and many other actions according to the desired configuration.
- Questions & Feedback: The show was punctuated by numerous lectures throughout the day. For each of them, MobilActif has set up a system to address the conference facilitator directly.Connected via SMS or the MobApp, the Com’ en Or Day audience could ask their questions spontaneously and react live.
- SocialWall: the show was connected to social networks via the #COMENORDAY2016 hashtag. On a 15 m² giant screen, MobilActif has designed a SocialWall broadcasting all Twitter and Instagram posts related to the show. In addition, a photo stand, directly connected to the SocialWall, was also installed. Visitors could come and get shot by a professional photographer and find themselves a few seconds later on the giant SocialWall.
Results | This solution helped to
- A living exhibition, in line with its sector of activity: participative conferences, lively corners, a captivated audience, actor of the event.