Longchamp | SocialWall
Longchamp wanted to implement a interactivity system via Twitter and Instagram during the opening night of the new Longchamp boutique at the Champ Elysees.
The event was organized by the agency Shortcut .
- MobilActif has set up a SocialWall. A Twitter and Instagram message retrieval system using the hashtag dedicated to the event #LONGCHAMPELYSEES.
- The tweets and pictures received on the MobilActif platform were then moderate and integrated into a customized graphical interface and displayed on the giant screens present in the shop.
Results | This solution helped to
- Send reactions at all times via Twitter and Instagram
- Receiving close to 600 tweets and pictures
- Digitizing the evening by creating interactivity between guests