Marche virtuelle des Maladies Rares | LogoLive
On the occasion of the Téléthon, each year, the Alliance Maladies Rares organises a march to witness the existence of rare diseases and the many people who suffer from them.
For the 16th edition, all protests being banned, the organization was looking for a solution to:
- Gather members of the association and anyone interested in participating in the walk
- Mark the event in another way than by a physical gathering
MobilActif then developed a virtual walk. The principle is to ask all those who wished to participate in the march, to take a selfie with one of the usual symbols of the Alliance Maladies Rares:
- The orange scarf
- The marguerite
And publish these selfies with the hashtag #MarcheMR on social networks or send them by email.
All the pictures were recovered and used to create a LogoLive forming the daisy, symbol of the association.
Results | This solution helped to
- An easy-to-use alternative to keep this solidarity gathering going
- Very strong participation: more than 2,000 participants including more than 1,000 on Facebook, delighted to see the result of their mobilization
- «Thank you again for allowing those affected by rare diseases and their struggles to become visible» Alain Donnart, President of Alliance Maladies Rares